Growth Marketer (Part-Time - Nightshift | US)
- Part Time - 20 Hours per Week
- Pay is Negotiable
- Working Hours are from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM Philippine Time, Monday to Friday.
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work-life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Client:
The client is a premiere international consulting firm focusing on innovative strategies for the public speaking industry. Their primary clients are event producers and talent buyers searching for mid to high-level talents.
They help to successfully navigate live-appearance agreements for our clients while alleviating the migraines associated with the booking and logistical planning processes.
- Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to achieve the agreed targets in attracting more leads and converting more potential clients
- Build an effective digital strategy for B2C
- Perform A/B testing
- Analyze the data and users' feedback.
- Drive traffic to the website, landing pages, and social media apps.
- Understand conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and apply CRO hacks as needed
- Work on a lean start-up process and recommend process improvements
- Prioritize growth channels
- Optimize channels to always improve the performance of the business
- Assess, recommend, and automate the growth processes
- Work on complex marketing and remarketing funnels
- Analyze user behavior for campaign optimization
- Organic lead generation
- Other admin and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- With at least 4-5 year of proven experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Data-driven and kind of a “data-geek” with strong competencies in data management, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Strong English communication skills and comprehension
- Capacity to relate easily with team members and other stakeholders
- Great customer relations skills with a focus on delivering a high-quality customer experience
- Highly experienced but is still very much willing to learn and highly trainable
- With the capacity to work effectively with a start-up company
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Knowledgeable in PPC
- Editing and copywriting skills are desired
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge is an advantage
- Performance and results-oriented
- Abreast with new trends and is very creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
- Have experience with growth hackings tools such as;
- Optimizely for A/B Testing
- MailChimp for email marketing campaigns
To apply, please click the link below:https://remoteworkmate.vincere.io/careers/apply/30608/growth-marketer
Upload a Word version of your resume as well as a short cover letter (BOTH ARE REQUIRED) explaining two things: the notable achievements and skills you're most proud of, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues with the link or in attaching the documents to your job application, please send the files directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: "To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)”
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired internet connection of not less than 5 Mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (PC or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your time and interest in our company, and the effort you gave to go through the process. The interview pool was very competitive. Hope you understand that we receive tons of applications every day and right now, we are not able to reach out/update everyone but rest assured that your profile is in our database and you will be tapped for the right opportunities as soon as they are available.