Full-Stack Developer (Full-Time - Nightshift | US)
- Full Time - 40 Hours per Week
- Starting pay is at Php 40,000 take-home monthly
- Working Hours are from 10:00 pm - 6:00 am Philippine Time, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
Become a part of an awesome company that aims for work-life balance, long term relationships and guarantees your payment for work done with our clients. We are continuously expanding our team of highly qualified online professionals to work with us.
About the Client:
Our client is an angel investor-backed platform that connects construction workers with customers. They are UpWork of the construction industry.
They are looking for a dedicated technology partner who can take their requirements and develop quality code that meets their quickly increasing schedule and needs.
About the Role:
- Help the team build the marketplace MVP
- Create the core functionalities, which include:
- the marketplace (connecting Service Partners with jobs & customers with Service Partners)
- Service Partner GPS and time-tracking
- Contract Management
- Payment Management
- and much more!
- Act as the UX pioneer
- Champion the requirements and expeditious deadlines through product implementation
- Candidates should have experience in full-stack development.
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
- PHP Frameworks
- Candidates should have a keen attention to detail and the ability to produce quality code
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Managing database administration and hosting duties.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Conceptualizing, creating and building websites alongside our graphic design team, including taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
To apply, please click the link below:
Upload a Word version of your resume as well as a short cover letter (BOTH ARE REQUIRED) explaining two things: the notable achievements and skills you're most proud of, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues with the link or in attaching the documents to your job application, please send the files directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line: "To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)”
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired internet connection of not less than 5 Mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (PC or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your time and interest in our company, and the effort you gave to go through the process. The interview pool was very competitive. Hope you understand that we receive tons of applications every day and right now, we are not able to reach out/update everyone but rest assured that your profile is in our database and you will be tapped for the right opportunities as soon as they are available.